Hoi allemaal!

Plaats reactie
The Central Scrutinizer
Groentje

Hoi allemaal!

Bericht door The Central Scrutinizer » 17-08-2010 18:56

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...

it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to *The Death Penalty* (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things...and many of them were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called MUSIC!
Every time you pick up an instrument, I'll be there inside ya, wearing ya like a glove!
- the Spirit of Jazz

Bram
REPOMAN!

Bericht door Bram » 17-08-2010 18:57

Joey Handsome zeker? IP-ban wegens dubbelaccount? :shock:

j1r23n
Baas

Bericht door j1r23n » 17-08-2010 18:58

Ik ben hier godsklote niet helemaal naartoe geklikt om ENGELS te komen lezen kut
ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ǝןıɥʍuɐǝɯ

Afbeelding

The Central Scrutinizer
Groentje

Bericht door The Central Scrutinizer » 17-08-2010 19:13

oh wederom mijn welgemeende excuses...

mijn naam is johannes peer,
en ik speel sinds kort de gitaar..
ik ben fan van de Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, en Justin Bieber's haar..
Every time you pick up an instrument, I'll be there inside ya, wearing ya like a glove!
- the Spirit of Jazz

MacKlootzak
Gestapo

Re: Hoi allemaal!

Bericht door MacKlootzak » 17-08-2010 19:20

The Central Scrutinizer schreef:This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...

iThis is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...

it is my responsibility to cocksuck all the gays that haven't been fucked yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of gay to the anal consequences of various ordinary everygay activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to *The Death Penalty* (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our gay institutions are full of little homos like me who do wrong things...and many of us were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called Anal probes
ja? En dan?

The Central Scrutinizer
Groentje

Bericht door The Central Scrutinizer » 17-08-2010 19:34

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...

McKlootzak has just learned to speak German Now, get this, here's why he did it! He's gonna go to this club on the other side of town, it's called THE CLOSET... And they got these Appliances in there that really go for a guy dressed up like a housewife who can speak German (you know what I mean)... so McKloot's learned how to speak German, he goes into this place and he sees these little Kitchen Machineries dancing around with each other, and he sees this one...that looks like ah, it's a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over its body...it's really exciting...and when he sees it, he BURSTS INTO SONG...

McKlootzak:
Fick mich, du
miserabler hurensohn
Du miserabler hurensohn
Streck ihn aus
Streck aus deinen
heissen gelockten
schwanz
- the Spirit of Jazz

Plaats reactie